The Zoom Hotel, an exceptional location in the upper part of the city, in a quiet area, only 50 metres from the trendy Avenue Louise, 10 minutes walk from the Sablon, the Royal Parc, and the Grand Place of Brussels. 37 rooms in a cosy industrial style are offered in this boutique hotel. The concept is based on photography. Each room has a unique photo of Brussels taken by an artist. The Zoom Hotel offers all the comforts of a modern 4-star hotel.
Our largest rooms have four-poster, king size or twin beds and a sofa for your comfort, allowing to welcome up to 4 people. On the ground floor, the lobby welcomes a gourmet breakfast in the morning. From noon to midnight, the terrace bar offers slow food snacks, a natural wine list and Brussels craft beers. Finally, for your convenience, a few parking spaces are available in front of the hotel.
- 37 four stars rooms boutique hotel
- Ideally located in the trendy Louise shopping area with a variety of good restaurants and museums nearby
- Urban design, interactive photography concept
- A wine bar with a great selection of natural wines and belgian beers
- Gourmet breakfast – continental buffet, cooked on the go
- Garden / quiet terrace, parking on request, Reception 24/24
- Free Wifi in all rooms
- Family rooms available and 1 room accessible to disabled persons on the ground floor
- Hotel completely non smoking
Breakfast : 15€ (7.5€ for juniors (-12 years old)
Ideally located near the trendy Avenue Louise shopping area and 15 min walk from Grand Place, the 37 large rooms of Zoom Hotel offer you all the confort a 4 stars boutique hotel diserve.
All rooms are decorated by belgian photographs.
Fabian, the owner of the Zoom is a fanatic of eating and drinking well. Every day from noon to midnight, the Zoom’s Bar & Terrace offers a menu of small slow-food dishes, a list of natural wines and Brussels craft beers. You will find the finest lambics from the Cantillon Brewery. This is also where the festive Chef et Couette meals take place!
Book directly with us and get the best rates